In order to provide the best possible treatment for you, we need a complete picture of your health history and overall current health. Your first visit will take approximately 45-60 minutes to complete the initial assessment. Future visits typically last 15 minutes or less depending on the type of treatment you require.
It is a good idea to wear comfortable clothes and shoes for your first visit to the chiropractor. Women may need to change into a gown for a few minutes for the sEMG Myovision scan.
During the initial assessment you will do the following:
- Watch a short dvd about what to expect from your care
- Go over your health history paper work with Dr. Zuccolo
- Myovision sEMG scan
- Analysis of your posture
- A test of your reflexes, strength and sensations
- Analysis of your movement – how you walk, turn, bend or lift as well as measurement of range of motion of affected areas
- A hands-on evaluation of how well your spine moves, identifying restrictions and areas of improper motion